al-Haura' Maqsurah.
Owner

This is my journey from Allah to Allah. Walking with all I might, searching for the one and truly light. Build up the cracked hopes. Repair the broken hearts. Take some and throw some. Put all the pieces back. This is part of the life. Through ups and downs, shall I be tough. I will fight with all my heart. I will try with all I might. 



Older Post | Newer Post
Thank you memories, you make me strong ^^
Wednesday 22 May 2013 | 01:35 | 0COMMENTS


Peace be upon you, dear readers.

Have you ever had bad memories? Memories that hurt you so much that you wish it'd be forgotten .. But, life  doesn't work like that. It supposed to be that way.

 I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're bad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me... that I'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying, without running away, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget.

well, I guess I'm a bit stronger now. Thanks for all the memories, especially the bad ones. Just look at me now, I'm able to breathe like a normal person again. Though it hurts, but I know this will give something that's way sweeter. So, I think .. they shouldn't be forgotten, the memories, both good and bad will remain in my heart no matter what. I want to keep them both, so that when I'm sad, the good memories that I had could cheers me up a bit thinking that life is not that bad .. and when I've forgotten the hardship of life, again with all the bad memories could put me back on a track of life, where there are obstacles and happiness.

yes, pardon the bad grammar. Just want you to know, I will always include you in my memory even though you're my past. Well, come to think about it, it's not really nice of me to ignore all the things that'd led me now... to the better life. Yes, thank you Allah. I will keep them both! Fighting!