al-Haura' Maqsurah.
Owner

This is my journey from Allah to Allah. Walking with all I might, searching for the one and truly light. Build up the cracked hopes. Repair the broken hearts. Take some and throw some. Put all the pieces back. This is part of the life. Through ups and downs, shall I be tough. I will fight with all my heart. I will try with all I might. 



Older Post | Newer Post
i'm lost for a while ~
Tuesday 29 January 2013 | 00:03 | 6COMMENTS



“ Wahai Allah, bukakanlah hikmahMu kepada kami, dan limpahkanlah khazanah rahmatMu ke atas kami, wahai Tuhan yang Maha Penyayang .. “
MAAF
najwa dhaif. najwa hina. najwa penuh dengan khilaf.
Please, ignore me.
Back. off

I wish someone could understand me.
you know my name, but not my story.
You've heard what I've done,
but not what I've been through.

You are no one in my eyes.
please, stay out of my life. 
leave me, leave me.

YES.
Najwa tengah struggle.

Nafsu dan Syaitan. GO away ~
benda ni walaupun indah di dunia, tapi Allah tak suka.
Allah tak suka awak bergaul tiada batas antara lelaki dan perempuan.
Sebab cinta manusia yang murah itu tak kekal.
it's all FAKE.

Cinta high class itu lebih indah dan terjaga,
tapi najwa akui, ia susah dan bukan mudah untuk dicapai.

Allah, protect me from all these.
najwa mohon ~